Working Student Online Marketing
What you can expect…
- You are responsible for our Online Marketing appearance. This includes website und webshop, social media und Facebook Ads as well as Google Ads
- You are creating the strategy together with us and implement it on your own responsibility
- You will write social media posts, design advertising motives, publish them and of analyze the results
What we would wish from you…
- That you are an open and most importantly motivated student who would like to be part of a small team which wants to set a mark in an exciting market
- Your majors are not that important. Business Studies, Economics, Communication Science or Food Technology with focus Marketing would certainly be great
- Prior experiences in Online Marketing in a startup or an agency would be an asset
What we offer…
- You are getting in-depth insights in strategy and processes and play an important part in many operative areas
- You will be part of the team from the first day on. Your opinion counts as much as ours and you are responsible for the implementation of your topics
- We are based in a Coworking office. You will experience vivid conversations at lunch as well as an after-work beer or other possibilities of networking
- Flexibility is very important to us. This starts with the distribution of your working hours and ends with the chance to work from home
Does that sound exciting for you?
Then send your CV to Elena (Elena.Sarri@yammbits.de) or call us at 0049 177 2474560.
We are looking forward to your application!